What information we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name, company/organisation details and job title.
- Contact information including your email address.
- Demographic data such as preferences and interests.
- Other information from surveys and/or offers you have responded to.
What we do with the information we collect
We require certain information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may from time to time send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information which we believe you may find interesting, to the email address you provided.
- We may use the information to customise our website around your interests.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, the name of your computer, browser type and version, time zone and language settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system type, platform and version, information about your computer hardware and the unique identifier used to licence our Software; and
- use information including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Sites and/or Software (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for, response times, errors, length of visits to certain features, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to enter and move away from a feature, use of different features, the Software version, language and licences used and any phone number or email address used to contact us.
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures that safeguard the information we collect.
Links to external websites
Controlling your personal information
You may opt-out of receiving promotional and direct marketing messages at any time by writing to us at Computer Friendly Consultants Ltd, Suite 4-6, Beecham house, Beecham Business Park, Aldridge. WS9 8TZ. or by sending an email to email@example.com
Computer Friendly Consultants Ltd will never sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your prior permission or are required by law to do so. You may request to see details of the information which we retain about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be payable. If you wish to receive a copy of this information please write to the above postal address. If you believe that the information we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect, please write to the above postal address.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (when collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Computer Friendly Consultants Ltd, Suite 4-6, Beecham house, Beecham Business Park, Aldridge. WS9 8TZ. or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA/GDPA guidelines. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.